Microblading, also known as eyebrow embroidery or 3D brows, is a manual skill of
semi-permanent eyebrow enhancement. Shape of the eyebrows is calculated
according to the golden intersection proportions (phi 1.618) and face
microblading is actually a type of Permanent Makeup, it is still a separate and
a completely different skill. Compared to classical Permanent Makeup, done with
a machine, microblading is performed entirely by hand using a very fine
disposable and sterilized blade to deposit pigment into the epidermis. The
pigments are produced in accordance with the highest standards. Because the
color is closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine and
provide the possibility to achieve a hyper-realistic look. Microblading
is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results
are natural looking hair-like strokes. People suffering from alopecia or any condition that causes hair loss can benefit greatly from microblading, as well as those who simply aren't happy with their eyebrows. Please visit the Microblading Info page for
FAQ and Before and After Care.
Includes consultation, full brow design, microblading procedure,
after care kit and perfection session within 6-8 weeks
Additional Touch Ups
Within 6 Months / $150
6-12 Months / $250
13-24 Months / $350
After 2 years / $500+
Melissa has trained extensively and has earned a dual certification.
First with Phibrows, widely regarded as the highest quality
certification in the industry. Second, she completed perfection training with the World Champion of Microblading, Lindsey Ta, founder of Microblading LA.
She is an artist of manual skills and will
you achieve the standard of excellence =
A first class
experience with stunning results.
Melissa is Licensed with the Ventura County Health Department as a Body Art
(Permanent Makeup) Practitioner,
upholding the stringent standards of cleanliness and infection
prevention required by the California body art laws for state and
Custom Eyebrow Artistry ~ $25
Featuring products from Celebrity Brow Guru Kelley Baker
Melissa understands the importance of brows and how eyebrows affect one's natural beauty. Eyebrows frame the face and if they're done properly, they have the power of giving a more youthful appearance as well as brightening your eyes and face. Correctly groomed eyebrows can give an instant lift and keep a person looking gorgeous!
Brow Artistry is one of Melissa's favorite services to offer. Please allow 20-30 minutes to expertly shape your brows. Includes trimming, waxing, shaping, highlight and fill.
Eyebrow Tinting ~ $20
Eyebrow tinting is a great option for anyone who wants to cover grey hairs and even bring out a better eyebrow shape. We carry a wide variety of custom colors to compliment your skin tone and hair color for a natural look.
Brazilian / Playboy Bikini ~ $55
Melissa has been performing Brazilian Bikini waxing for almost 20 years. Whether your style is totally bare front to back or a landing strip, you can have complete confidence in Melissa's skills. To reduce discomfort, a hard polymer wax is used, which doesn't stick to skin and is less irritating. A cooling and soothing tea tree serum is applied afterwards. Optional Lidocaine Numbing Gel is available to desensitize the area 30 minutes prior to waxing. Bikini Line (top and sides only) offered for $35.
Quick, clean and comfortable is our goal!
Gloves are always worn and we never double dip!
Chin / Jawline
Waxing Tips & Information:
- Prepare your skin for waxing before your appointment by gently exfoliating one day earlier. This will get rid of dead surface skin and help prevent ingrown hairs from forming. If possible, take a hot shower or bath. This opens pores, allowing the hair to come out easier. Avoid using lotions on the skin, since they can prevent the wax from adhering.
- For the best results, allow the hair to grow to a length of at least ¼ inch or about 1 ½ to 2 weeks growth to ensure the wax will grab enough to achieve the most complete hair removal possible.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine 12 to 24 hours before hand as both can make you sensitive.
- Avoid waxing within 4 days of your menstrual cycle, when most women experience increased sensitivity. Here at Naulin Aesthetics, we have no shy factor and can wax you when you are on your cycle, just keep in mind that you will be more sensitive.
- Schedule your appointments every 4 weeks for best results.
- Avoid tanning the same day as a waxing treatment.
- No shaving, tweezing, or depilatory creams inbetween waxing appointments.
- Retin-A, Accutane or Renova users may not be waxed due to the possibility of skin lifting.
- Pre wax numbing Lidocaine Gel is available for sensitive areas.
- For ingrown hairs we provide Loofah Gloves and Tend Skin.
- We suggest you wear plain cotton underwear after your waxing procedure, as lace or un-breathable materials can cause irritation in the area.
- When you begin waxing after shaving it may take 2 - 3 treatments to achieve smooth & long lasting results. The reason for this is because hair grows at different cycles. Your first treatment will remove all hair in the active growth stage. After 4 weeks these hairs, along with the hairs in the dormant stage, have had a chance to grow out & will all be removed, allowing a smoother & longer lasting result. It is important to wait at least 4 weeks to maintain this cycle. Be patient & resist the temptation to tweeze or shave between appointments for best results.
Clinical Skin Care Treatments
My facial treatments provide the luxurious relaxation you want,
with the clinical results you need.
Ayur-Medic Skin Care are highly effective cosmeceutical products that use the most advanced dermatological research to date. This revolutionary skin care line strikes the perfect balance between time-honored holistic principles and state of the art medical research
to provide optimal results.
Dermafile Diamond Resurfacing Treatment
This amazing facial treatment is a safer, more cost-effective alternative to microdermabrasion, acheiving the same results or better. Dermafile does not use crystals or machines.
Your skin is polished by hand using finely crushed cosmetic diamonds, gently removing the top layer of dead skin, leaving your complexion bright and velvety smooth. It builds collagen, diminishes lines and wrinkles, fades sun damage and age spots, helps smooth away rough, bumpy, dry patches of skin, lightens acne scars and helps your makeup go on much smoother.
Double cleanse, Dermafile Diamond Resurfacing / Chemical Peel or Pumpkin Enzyme Combo (depending on skin sensitivity), extractions, face and shoulder massage, calming masque, serum and sunscreen.
60-70 Minutes - $125
Glycolic or Lactic Acid Resurfacing
A carefully controlled application of Lactic or Glycolic acid will exfoliate, even out color& texture, lighten acne scars & reduce lines & wrinkles.
60 Minutes - $95
Customized to treat acne, pigmentation, aging, rosacea, sensitivity, dehydration or excess oil. A mild enzyme peel will unclog pores, brighten the skin & even texture. Gentle extractions will clean out impurities. Then relax with a neck & shoulder massage while a treatment masque restores balance & vitality.
The Custom Facial also includes the added benefits of the Ultrasonic Skin Spatula, which delivers retexturizing results as well as encouraging product penetration, increasing blood flow, and strengthening skin metabolism with the safe and gentle vibrations of ultrasound technology.
60 Minutes - $75
Let me teach your teen or pre-teen the proper way to care for their skin to promote a clear, healthy complexion. I keep it simple and stick to the basics. Extractions included.
45 Minutes - $65
Just enough to renew and refresh your skin.
30 Minutes - $50
Sunless Airbrush Bronzing
Our Sunless Airbrush Bronzing provides a beautiful, flawless tan every time. Fast drying and long lasting results with a tropical pineapple scent. All solutions are mixed in small batches, guaranteeing maximum freshness and superior results. The DHA in the tanning solutions are all-natural, organic and PETA approved (not tested on animals).
1 ~ $45 3 ~ $90 5 ~ $125 10 ~ $200
We strive to bring you a higher standard than any other "Spray Tan"!
Sunless Tanning Tips & Information:
- Before you come in for your airbrush tan, shower, exfoliate, shave or wax, and arrive with no lotion, oils, make-up or perfume on your skin.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and bring flip-flops or sandals. No socks, boots or jeans.
- Women may be airbrushed nude, topless, in a bathing suit, or I provide disposable bikinis.
- Do not shower for 6-8 hours afterwards. For your first shower after being tanned, just rinse with water and use soap only where necessary. You will see color run off, this is just the color guide bronzer and not your actual tan.
- No exercising until after your first shower.
- After you shower, keep your skin well hydrated with lotion and/or tan extender to help the tan last longer and fade more evenly.
- Avoid exfoliating products for about 5 days after your tan and use them only to remove residual tan or to prepare for the next one.
- Keep in mind that chlorinated pools, salt water and excessive exercise may fade the tan faster.
- The Airbrush tan does not provide SPF, so be sure to apply sun protection.
- The active ingredient in airbrush tanning solution is DHA (dihydroxyacetone). The DHA reacts with your dead skin cell’s proteins, resulting in a bronzing effect. Therefore, as your skin goes through its natural exfoliation process, these dead skin cells shed. It is important to note that not every cell sheds at the same rate. You may have some “tanned” cells that remain or last longer than others. (The result of this is an appearance of dark spots that looks similar to freckles.) This has no correlation to your airbrush technician or the solution. You can usually counteract this by moisturizing your skin daily.
brows eyebrows eyebrow design brow wax wax expert Brazilians Brazilian bikini hard wax cirepil wax Kelley baker brows brow artist facials skin care acne anti-aging Ayur-medic dermafile glycolic peel chemical peel lactic acid mandelic acid peel pumpkin peel extractions airbrush tan spray tan viva la bombshell body bronzing smooth skin Brazilian bikini eyebrow clinical facials eyebrow artist microblade microblading 3d hair stroke feathering brow embroidery