Clinical Skin Care Treatments
The Perfect Derma Peel is a revolutionary peel that will transform your skin into younger, healthier looking skin in just one week!
ThePerfect Derma Peel features:
Kojic Acid and Vitamin C: powerful lightening agents and proven to increase collagen and elastin production.
TCA, Retinoic Acid and Phenol: reduces wrinkles and corrects pigment problems.
Salicylic Acid: exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation.
Glutathione: the secret weapon anti-oxidant neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals, and actually slows down the aging process and prevents wrinkles.
This unique blend of acids and antioxidants will:
- Improve the clarity, tone and texture of the skin
- Remove or reduce hyper pigmentation, including melasma
- Control acne and improve the appearance of acne scars
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulate production of collagen & elastin for firmer, more youthful skin
The Perfect Derma Peel is a medical grade, medium depth peel that can be used on all skin types, all ethnicities, is virtually pain free and requires minimal downtime with 3-5 days of peeling.
1 Perfect Derma Peel with Home Care Kit $225
Series of 3 Peels (4 weeks apart) for optimal results $600
CryoClear® gently freezes dead skin cells in the upper layer of the skin to treat age spots, sun spots and skin tags. CryoClear takes about 10 minutes to complete, is painless, and there is no downtime from your normal activities after the treatment.
90% of clients will see complete resolution after their first CryoClear treatment.
You can expect the treated area to turn darker for a few days and then see pink healthy tissue appear as your body heals the treated area.
We encourage you to use a combination of a mineral-based sunscreen and a hydrating serum such as hyaluronic acid that Melissa will recommend for the best outcome.
Stand Alone Treatment:
$65 per Sun Spot or Skin Tag up to 1/4"
Combined with a Facial Treatment:
$50 per Sun Spot or Skin Tag up to 1/4"
My facial treatments provide the luxurious relaxation you want,
with the clinical results you need.
Ayur-Medic Skin Care are highly effective cosmeceutical products that use the most advanced dermatological research to date. This revolutionary skin care line strikes the perfect balance between time-honored holistic principles and state of the art medical research to provide optimal results.
This amazing facial treatment is a non-invasive skin resurfacing procedure that gently exfoliates and polishes away the epidermal layer of dead skin cells, while stimulating collagen growth, to reveal healthy new skin.
Following the Microdermabrasion procedure, an application of mild mandelic acid or pumpkin enzyme is applied. This powerful combination diminishes lines and wrinkles, fades sun damage and age spots, smooths away rough, bumpy, dry patches of skin, lightens acne scars and helps your makeup go on much smoother. This treatment requires NO downtime. $125
Dermaplaning is an innovative approach to removing dead skin cells, allowing a jump start for skin renewal and infusion of nutrients. It is a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating the epidermis and ridding the skin of fine vellus hair (peach fuzz) by way of a sterile scalpel and a trained, steady hand. This treatment comes with a customized enzyme exfoliation, freeze-dried marine collagen mask, nutrient infusion, and an ice globe massage to tighten and lift the skin. A chemical peel may be added to this treatment for more dramatic results.
This treatment is perfect for anyone with rough, uneven, dry or oily skin, superficial hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, acne, mild scarring and sensitive skin. This is a great alternative to microdermabrasion and those with visible facial capillaries, rosacea, redness or those who prefer the ultra smooth glow of no facial hair. Your products will penetrate at a deeper level and your makeup will go on like a dream. Dermaplaning is the perfect treatment before any special occasion, wedding, or Red Carpet event! May be repeated monthly for optimal maintenance. $125
Signature Enzyme Custom Facial
Customized to treat acne, pigmentation, aging, rosacea, sensitivity, dehydration or excess oil. A mild enzyme peel will unclog pores, brighten the skin & even texture. Gentle extractions will clean out impurities. Then relax with a neck & shoulder massage while a treatment masque restores balance & vitality. $75
*** Upgrade your facial with a carefully controlled application of Lactic or Glycolic acid that will deeply exfoliate, even out color & texture, lighten acne scars & reduce lines & wrinkles. You can return to work or go out the same night with glowing skin and no downtime. +$20
Let me teach your teen or pre-teen the proper way to care for their skin to promote a clear, healthy complexion. I keep it simple and stick to the basics. Extractions included. 45 Minutes - $65
Just enough to renew and refresh your skin. 30 Minutes - $50
All Facials include the added benefits of the Ultrasonic Skin Spatula, delivering retexturizing results as well as encouraging product penetration, increasing blood flow, and strengthening skin metabolism with the safe and gentle vibrations of ultrasound technology.
After extractions, the use of High Frequency is an effective modality to help treat and prevent acne, shrink enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines and stimulate cell renewal and collagen production.
Custom Eyebrow Shaping ~ $25
Melissa understands the importance of brows and how eyebrows affect one's natural beauty. Eyebrows frame the face and if they're done properly, they have the power of giving a more youthful appearance as well as brightening your eyes and face. Correctly groomed eyebrows can give an instant lift and keep a person looking gorgeous!
Brow Artistry is one of Melissa's favorite services to offer. Please allow 20-30 minutes to expertly shape your brows. Includes trimming, waxing, shaping, highlight and fill.
Eyebrow Tinting ~ $20Eyebrow tinting is a great option for anyone who wants to cover grey hairs and even bring out a better eyebrow shape. We carry a wide variety of custom colors to compliment your skin tone and hair color for a natural look.
Brazilian / Playboy Bikini ~ $55
Melissa has been performing Brazilian Bikini waxing for almost 20 years. Whether your style is totally bare front to back or a landing strip, you can have complete confidence in Melissa's skills. To reduce discomfort, a hard polymer wax is used, which doesn't stick to skin and is less irritating. A cooling and soothing tea tree serum is applied afterwards. Optional Lidocaine Numbing Gel is available to desensitize the area 30 minutes prior to waxing.
Bikini Line (top and sides only) offered for $35.
Gloves are always worn and we never double dip!
Upper Lip $10 Ears $20 Chest $45
Cheeks $15 Arms $35 Stomach $20
Chin / Jaw $15 1/2 Leg $40 Back $45
Full Face $50 Full Leg $60 Back/Shoulders $60
Nostrils $20 Underarms $20
Waxing Tips & Information:
- Prepare your skin for waxing before your appointment by gently exfoliating one day earlier. This will get rid of dead surface skin and help prevent ingrown hairs from forming. If possible, take a hot shower or bath. This opens pores, allowing the hair to come out easier. Avoid using lotions on the skin, since they can prevent the wax from adhering.
- For the best results, allow the hair to grow to a length of at least ¼ inch or about 1 ½ to 2 weeks growth to ensure the wax will grab enough to achieve the most complete hair removal possible.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine 12 to 24 hours before hand as both can make you sensitive.
- Avoid waxing within 4 days of your menstrual cycle, when most women experience increased sensitivity. Here at Naulin Aesthetics, we have no shy factor and can wax you when you are on your cycle, just keep in mind that you will be more sensitive.
- Schedule your appointments every 4 weeks for best results.
- Avoid tanning the same day as a waxing treatment.
- No shaving, tweezing, or depilatory creams inbetween waxing appointments.
- Retin-A, Accutane or Renova users may not be waxed due to the possibility of skin lifting.
- We suggest you wear plain cotton underwear after your waxing procedure, as lace or un-breathable materials can cause irritation in the area.
- When you begin waxing after shaving it may take 2 - 3 treatments to achieve smooth & long lasting results. The reason for this is because hair grows at different cycles. Your first treatment will remove all hair in the active growth stage. After 4 weeks these hairs, along with the hairs in the dormant stage, have had a chance to grow out & will all be removed, allowing a smoother & longer lasting result. It is important to wait at least 4 weeks to maintain this cycle. Be patient & resist the temptation to tweeze or shave between appointments for best results.
brows eyebrows eyebrow design brow wax wax expert Brazilians Brazilian bikini hard wax cirepil wax Kelley baker brows brow artist facials skin care acne anti-aging Ayur-medic dermafile glycolic peel chemical peel peel pumpkin peel extractions airbrush tan spray tan viva la bombshell body bronzing smooth skin Brazilian bikini eyebrow clinical facials eyebrow artist microblade microblading 3d hair stroke feathering brow embroidery